- Why you should Trade Cryptocurrencies
- The Risk
A cryptocurrency (or cryptocurrency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, it is simply an encrypted, decentralized digital currency transferred between peers and confirmed in a public ledger via a process known as mining. To really start trading cryptocurrency you need 2 things primarily; There are:
- A cryptocurrency wallet (or two).
- A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on.
As you read through the rest of this page I will explain the important things and break down the details of all you need to know. Now, Let’s begin with how to invest in Cryptocurrency,
How to invest in cryptocurrency:
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, and not limit yourself to just buy/sell/trade, as a Newbie, there are a few options; you can choose between
- The GBTC trust as sold on the stock market.
- An exchange to buy coins on and a wallet to store the coins in. [ *CUSTOM RECOMMENDATION ]
- cryptocurrency IRA (Not really recommended because No reviews on them)
Each option has its pros and cons, but notably, only an exchange-broker-wallet hybrid like OPTIONSTOWER’s allows one to trade and invest directly using a single platform. TIP1.0: Successful & Smart investors or Traders follow trusted guides from professionals to maximize their crypto-investment potentials & Reduce Risk. I will offer some more help at the end of this review, with real Life proof. What You Should Know Before You Start Trading Cryptocurrency, There are a few things more to know about trading cryptocurrency beyond what was noted above but find below a few of the most important things to know before getting started:
- A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange
- RISK: The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile. You can make a fortune now and lose it in a twinkle of an eye, whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or the GBTC Bitcoin trust. Consider mitigating risks, hedging, and not “going long” with all your investable funds.
- 1 of the simplest place to invest, buy, sell, and store coins are OPTIONSTOWER, IQOPTIONS or Coinbase. [1 of the amazing things about optionsTower is that the platform is home to various cryptocurrency trading markets, including Dash, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. What is even more intriguing is how all of these currencies can be traded against the US Dollar directly. They are the best right now, – after my experience, No doubt]
- Follow Step by Step trading instructions from an expert to avoid frequent loss of Trades. This was how I started and cannot fail to mention it because it paid out. If you want to go into cryptocurrency trading/Investing, you are doing one right thing by reading this article.
TIP1.1: Trading top coins like BTC, Ethereum e.t.c reduces the risk of huge loss, (Other cryptocurrencies are riskier (but can offer quick gains on a good day). TIP1.2: There are a few sides to cryptocurrency which makes it stands out. (i) you can trade and invest in it, (2). you can use it for transactions (anywhere a coin type is accepted), (3). you can break out a graphics processing unit and some software and mine coins. These are all valid and interesting, But this page is focused on “trading” cryptocurrency (and therefore also investing in it). With that said, even if you want to do the other things with cryptocurrencies, you still need to be set up for trading. What You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrency For those who want to trade cryptocurrency despite the above notes:
- A beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet (to help keep the process simple). [One Recommendation from Experience: OPTIONSTOWER, As mentioned above, OptionsTower is a highly recommended exchange With good reputation. Additionally, only a few platform offers exchange and wallet, but optionsTower has the fastest growing database for both services. I also trade Cryptocurrencies on IQOPTIONS, they are my 2nd choice after OPTIONSTOWER
- A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins. Currently, in 2018, By prominent coins, I mean coins like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). In the future, this could change. But right now as a good and smart trader or investor, you have to focus on what pays you the most, at this particular point in time.
- New Traders/Investors must really understand how the system works to avoid loss of money. [For serious traders only, I disclosed my contact information at the end of this review for advance support/Guidance, If needed]
- Why You should Trade Cryptocurrency (whether as a main or back job for the ‘perfect extra income’)
Cryptocurrency Trading, According to a Forbes reporter is considered the 2018 most lucrative backup job for the ‘perfect Extra Income’ & I totally agree. No matter anyone’s financial status there’s always that need for an extra income, – more preferably a job you can do from anywhere at any time! Nothing beats that! Now Everyone has heard about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, whose market capitalization (the price per unit times the circulating supply) as of July 6, 2017, exceeds $42 billion, only slightly below the market capitalization of Ford Motor Company. But six other cryptocurrencies (Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin, Etherium Classic, NEM, and Dash) have market capitalizations over $1 billion, and another thirty-seven have between $100 and $999.99 million. The fact is that It is only going to grow and become more valuable than Fiat money in the coming years, With the rising rate of BTC, ETH, E.t.c traders/investors are making a ‘very very good living’ off it. As at early NOVEMBER, 2017 I earn an average of about USD8,219 weekly trading Cryptocurrencies. Now, the statistics are way higher, It’s no magic and you can if you really want to by carefully following guides/instructions. I use to work as a freelancer and trade at my spare time, But after the Boom in ‘cryptocurrency trading’ in recent years no other occupation that demands zero qualification can pay me better. Over time I quit Freelancing and now fully focused on Trading, – One of the best decisions of my Life ever! So I wrote this review to guide fellow cryptocurrency traders. I have been in this field for the 7th year now, See below my live crypto trading account.
I use a cloud trading system that simulates live signals on all current market rate of anything I choose to trade. I am very open to guide you if you are a trader, contact me directly, I accept calls, & email only NAME: Frank Peter Hills EMAIL: email@example.com The question Now is; whether or not you want to be a part of the currency revolution and at the same time earn a good living for yourself.